Τρίτη 31 Μαρτίου 2009

I Am alone

I am not sure if it was
the shining star I prayed to,
or just a laughter at your lips.
or even worst, my empty hopes.

But now, I thing I know
and thus I am sure
the deepest sea is not that blue.
Feelings; flying from my soul
seeking your heart! I feel alone.

I drunk the flesh of thousand thoughts
listening to you. I know I sound like child.
but then again you worth much more...

I just was here; hopeless but strong.
I felt you there and thus I fear
I ask my self "do I belong?"
the answer comes to me as tear.

That's what I promiss you for sure.
I will not bother you again.
There is no feeling greater;
there is no hoping less;
I loved you; and I do;
but now is time for you to rest.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου